Author Topic: Supercross 2012  (Read 19114 times)

ajd187

• Administrator
  • All pro
    • View Profile
Supercross 2012
« on: January 04, 2012, 12:28:56 pm »
As you all know, Supercross starts this coming Saturday, at 10 pm, aired lived on Speed.

Any predictions? 

I will make some:
JS7 wins it all, as long as he doesn't hurt himself.  There's a 65% chance that he will though.

Solid performances from RV and RD all year.

Reed continues to bust his ass, although possibly compalining about bike issues now that his team is factory supported. :)

Ralph Shaheen is as annoying as ever with his uninformed commentary.

Windham continues to consistently place in the top 10 despite being nearly twice the age of some of the guys he is beating, giving the 30+ crowd everywhere some hope.
2007 KTM 200 XC-W #59

Trail Ryder

• HHM
  • All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Supercross 2012
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 12:50:27 pm »
I like RV.

Hope I can stay awake for Anaheim.
2018 KTM XCW 250 (carbed) - NY Street Plated

"Lol'd at the guy that didn't hook up his tether and launched his retard chariot into the crowd."
- redrider911
"Yup you had crappy gay stuff compared to what is available now ..."
- bardeenm1

Brenden

• All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 01:08:27 pm »
i bummed trey-nard is injured...again.

Its going to be a stewart/villipoto battle with reed and dungey safely cruising along and staying in the mix.  everyone outside of the top 5 will ride like complete chumps, as per usual.

BLACKeR

• All pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 02:42:22 pm »
im not so sure stewart still knows how to ride a motorcycle. villipoto will be hard to beat, he's on right now. dungey has the speed if he has the balls to use it, having decoster in his pit again will help him.

bardeenm1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 02:56:33 pm »
I think Stewie has the most to prove at this point. Dungey has speed and might be able to wait out these guys that might cause each other to to crash out.   RV is going to be very tough. You can see he has matured greatly and has increaslingly become a machine.

I think another good question is what top guy will exit the series first with injury?

redrider911

• Global Moderator
  • All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 03:11:15 pm »
I already have a room in the roger center for Toronto supercross. Can't wait to get bombed at the loose moose lol
"I swear, some chicks around here look like they fell face first into a tackle box on their way to or from the IHOP."
- Trail Ryder

lucescrewz

• All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 10:09:45 pm »
I already have a room in the roger center for Toronto supercross. Can't wait to get bombed at the loose moose lol

We should make this a dirteater event!

ajd187

• Administrator
  • All pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 10:27:26 pm »
I would go every year, if I had Chris' deal. But I dont, so I haven't gone yet.
2007 KTM 200 XC-W #59

redrider911

• Global Moderator
  • All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2012, 10:53:14 pm »
Lol. Idk what is in store this year. 2 different groups of friends rented the big rooms overlooking the track. I might not even buy a ticket to the event. I'm bringing my gf this year as well. Gotta get her into this dirtbike thing.
"I swear, some chicks around here look like they fell face first into a tackle box on their way to or from the IHOP."
- Trail Ryder

ken655

• All pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 12:49:22 am »
I'm pulling for RV, but I think Bubba is gonna kill it this year.  Then, he shows up for the Nationals to throw down with RV, like he and RC used to.  Man did they used to fly around 'Dilla.  Now that I'm on the left coast, I've got tickets to Seattle SX (~2.5hr drive) and will go to the Washougal National (~30mins) this summer, so I shouldn't skip a beat.

Of course, whenever K-dub gets a win is a good day!

Ken
2008 Kawasaki KX250F #665

jaked308

• All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 10:01:29 am »
If they stay healthy it will be Bubba and RV out front, with Bubba winning it all.  They are the only two who are willing to hang it all out to win.  I'd really like to see Josh Hill have a good come back year.  I think he will be a consistant top 5 guy and be right in the mix in a few races.  The kid used to kill it a couple years ago on his Yammi.  Reed and RD will be and Kdub will be there consistant selves.  They will have a few races where they shine, but wont be top contenders for the championship I don't think.  Really wishing Trey wasn't hurt because I think he is the closest to RV and Bubba.  I acutally just read a post that Canard my ride A1.  Anyone else read that anywhere??  Here's my top 5 overall if Canard makes A1:
1) Bubba
2) RV
3) Canard
4) Hill
5) Reed

zwazuski

• Global Moderator
  • All pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 11:25:28 am »
I'm pulling for RV, but I think Bubba is gonna kill it this year.  Then, he shows up for the Nationals to throw down with RV, like he and RC used to.  Man did they used to fly around 'Dilla.  Now that I'm on the left coast, I've got tickets to Seattle SX (~2.5hr drive) and will go to the Washougal National (~30mins) this summer, so I shouldn't skip a beat.

Of course, whenever K-dub gets a win is a good day!

Ken

I certainly am jealous of your big move. How is it out there? 

bardeenm1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2012, 11:38:56 am »
If they stay healthy it will be Bubba and RV out front, with Bubba winning it all.  They are the only two who are willing to hang it all out to win.  I'd really like to see Josh Hill have a good come back year.  I think he will be a consistant top 5 guy and be right in the mix in a few races.  The kid used to kill it a couple years ago on his Yammi.  Reed and RD will be and Kdub will be there consistant selves.  They will have a few races where they shine, but wont be top contenders for the championship I don't think.  Really wishing Trey wasn't hurt because I think he is the closest to RV and Bubba.  I acutally just read a post that Canard my ride A1.  Anyone else read that anywhere??  Here's my top 5 overall if Canard makes A1:
1) Bubba
2) RV
3) Canard
4) Hill
5) Reed

I heard on a podcast about Trey riding A1 I guess we will know soon enough! 
Trey back out on the bike.  Video kind of sucks but there he is back out riding.
http://motocross.transworld.net/1000120252/news/trey-canard-back-in-action/

Wow prediction with Dunge not in the top 5?  Due to the bike?

Hill was hauling the mail a few years back when he was stewies temate, I do think his comback has will and will be a tough one. I hate to say it but I see top 10 being possibly tough for Hill.  Plus the team Hill is on might not always stay focused on the "W". I hope he stays away from the drama that Hanny surronds himself with.  Speaking of Hanny I see some fights this year with him and other riders he bullied and pushed his way around with the lites guys I do not think that will fly in the 450 class.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 12:51:34 pm by bardeenm1 »

lucescrewz

• All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2012, 11:43:30 am »
I hope bubba does a face plant into a parked shit wagon.  He might be fast but I cant stand him.

bardeenm1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2012, 12:09:38 pm »
I hope bubba does a face plant into a parked shit wagon.  He might be fast but I cant stand him.
   tell us how you really feel please.