Author Topic: Unadilla GNCC  (Read 2487 times)

robw122

• All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
Unadilla GNCC
« on: September 11, 2014, 12:16:10 am »
not my best ride, but it was fun. the course is beat to hell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H0JA51Gxs0

BLACKeR

• All pro
    • View Profile
Re: Unadilla GNCC
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 07:26:02 am »
That course was beat 5 years ago when I did it!

jon4moto

• All pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 09:07:06 am »
Yeah it is hammered, but this years course design was better then years past.
KTM 300 xcw - race bike
Yamaha ttr 125 - 100 class bike
Yamaha Zuma 50 - Pit Bike
1977 RM 370 - Vintage Bike
2015 Ski Doo XRS800 - winter bike
Triumph 800 Tiger - Street play bike

Trail Ryder

• HHM
  • All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 11:32:20 am »
Heard the 2015 morning bike race featured 824 riders!!!
2018 KTM XCW 250 (carbed) - NY Street Plated

"Lol'd at the guy that didn't hook up his tether and launched his retard chariot into the crowd."
- redrider911
"Yup you had crappy gay stuff compared to what is available now ..."
- bardeenm1

redrider911

• Global Moderator
  • All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 12:02:49 pm »
I saw the quadtard video where the guys stopped in thr middle of the track (like usual ) and caused a pile up. And people pitched their tent right up to the track
"I swear, some chicks around here look like they fell face first into a tackle box on their way to or from the IHOP."
- Trail Ryder

Jim052

• All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 12:58:02 pm »
They announced at the start of the pm race how disappointed they were with certain people.  Sounds like the cops were getting involved and that there was a ton of pit riding they were mad about.  The place must have gotten really rowdy sat night!!  What really surprised me was the amount of unsupervised kids running around.  During the pro race there were two 8ish year old kids digging in the dirt and screwing around just a couple feet from the course.  One bobble and a kid was gonna get hit!  There were a couple more that were ripping down a small hill out on to one of the main roads over and over.  If you were on the raod you wouldnt have seen them till neither of you had time to stop.. I cant believe they didnt get hit by a car or bike.  Maybe im getting too old.. haha

ajd187

• Administrator
  • All pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2015, 01:10:13 pm »
824 riders sounds like a nightmare.  The signup process must've been a cluster fuck.
2007 KTM 200 XC-W #59

Trail Ryder

• HHM
  • All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2015, 03:16:52 pm »
They announced at the start of the pm race how disappointed they were with certain people.  Sounds like the cops were getting involved and that there was a ton of pit riding they were mad about.  The place must have gotten really rowdy sat night!!  What really surprised me was the amount of unsupervised kids running around.  During the pro race there were two 8ish year old kids digging in the dirt and screwing around just a couple feet from the course.  One bobble and a kid was gonna get hit!  There were a couple more that were ripping down a small hill out on to one of the main roads over and over.  If you were on the raod you wouldnt have seen them till neither of you had time to stop.. I cant believe they didnt get hit by a car or bike.  Maybe im getting too old.. haha

The Unadilla GNCC is actually a WNYOA points paying event.  That and Jim's report shows that this weekend would have been a perfect time for the Upstate New York Trailer Court Owner's Association to perform their eviction rights ... no one would have been around to complain.
2018 KTM XCW 250 (carbed) - NY Street Plated

"Lol'd at the guy that didn't hook up his tether and launched his retard chariot into the crowd."
- redrider911
"Yup you had crappy gay stuff compared to what is available now ..."
- bardeenm1