Author Topic: car driver comes after motorcyclist and motorcyclist acts stupid to get away  (Read 1474 times)

ajd187

• Administrator
  • All pro
    • View Profile
The dumb is super strong with these two

https://youtu.be/tHbh2l9eoHE
2007 KTM 200 XC-W #59

redrider911

• Global Moderator
  • All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
Should've pulled over somewhere secluded and bash his brains in with the helmet.  Bike guy is a squid too
"I swear, some chicks around here look like they fell face first into a tackle box on their way to or from the IHOP."
- Trail Ryder

redrider911

• Global Moderator
  • All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
Should've pulled over somewhere secluded and bash his brains in with the helmet.  Bike guy is a squid too
"I swear, some chicks around here look like they fell face first into a tackle box on their way to or from the IHOP."
- Trail Ryder

ajd187

• Administrator
  • All pro
    • View Profile
Yeah.... Doing 100mph plus into oncoming traffic to get away because you're afraid of what the guy chasing you is going to do is not very smart.
2007 KTM 200 XC-W #59

redrider911

• Global Moderator
  • All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
The dude was in a Honda Accord or something.  What's the worst that can happen? Lol
- Trail Ryder

ajd187

• Administrator
  • All pro
    • View Profile
Ford Fusion V6. Lol that car does a 15 sec quarter mile.

Supposedly the motorcyclist was slowing down intentionally. Which makes sense since... The bike is infinitely faster...
2007 KTM 200 XC-W #59