Author Topic: I guess he is keeping it FOREVER  (Read 52 times)

Trail Ryder

• HHM
  • All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
I guess he is keeping it FOREVER
« on: April 13, 2018, 12:00:45 pm »
https://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/d/kawasaki-kdx-175/6557032538.html

1982 Kawasaki KDX 175. Total restoration. All new.. (piston &rings, cylinder re-plated, nos crank, every bearing and seal replaced, frame completely gone through, all bearings , bushings new) NYS motorcycle title. Extra wheels with DOT dual sport tires. All tires 95% tread. Too many extra parts to list.: ( extra new rebuilt crankshaft, transmission, mint exhaust pipe, engine cases, nos bearings , stators -nos, shock, forks... ect.. All extra ). Enough parts to keep it running another 36 years.. . I originally built the bike to keep it forever. I have a minimum of 150 hours in this bike. Minimum of $4,500 invested. Firm on price of $4,500. Or ill go back to the original plan and I'll just keep it forever...

2014 KTM XCFW 350 - NY Street Title

"Lol'd at the guy that didn't hook up his tether and launched his retard chariot into the crowd."
- redrider911
"Yup you had crappy gay stuff compared to what is available now ..."
- bardeenm1

redrider911

• Global Moderator
  • All pro
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: I guess he is keeping it FOREVER
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 10:49:47 pm »
It's a 2 stroke so the price is pretty accurate compared to other crack heads selling old shitty 2 strokes
"I swear, some chicks around here look like they fell face first into a tackle box on their way to or from the IHOP."
- Trail Ryder